Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Ken's 5th Birthday!

Thank you Oji-chan and Oba-chan for the birthday presents. I had a great birthday. And eating out was alot of fun. Got to eat pizza too. Yummy!

Check out my Predator face. Thank you Iven, Kari, and girls for this present. When I finish building the alligator I will post the picture.






Ken wanted to eat at a restaurant for his birthday so we ate at one called 'Tomato and Onion'. We ordered cake and ice-cream and after which he opened his presents.

We love you Kenny. You've grown so big. We are proud to be your parents. XXX

2 comments:

Kari said...

Ken and Yuto and Jo thank you for saying this I like what you said it makes me very happy I hope I will see you. please come back to my house one time and we can play. have fun when you go out and take more pictures when you go out I love you so so so so so so much love Mia

Kari said...

thanks so much love Mia