Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday Jo!



Thanks Oji-chan and Oba-chan for the bus. I built the bus with Daddy, there was so many pieces. Daddy had a hard time but and we lost the piece to the wheel but we found behind the curtain.

Jo was so eager to pick off all the dinosaurs. Here's a pic before they came off.

The blue is the water. And the big 'ant hill' is supposed to be the volcano. I tried to make red colored whip cream but turned out dark pink. Oh well...that's the best I could do.


Here's Jo's birthday cake before I decorate it. It's a pineapple and blueberry cake. Turned out purrrrty good. Jo wanted a Dinosaur cake. So I checked the internet for some ideas and I found this one. I was pretty satisfied with the turnout.

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yummy wow that looks very good to me I say.you do cook well seiko thanks for puting it on the blog love Mia

Kari said...

have fun love Mia